Turtle Bay Ventures is committed to cultivating a vigorous, creative, and responsible work place. We are looking for team mates, comrades, and play-makers. We believe in Tech-in-service to humanity, not the other way around. We are humans first, committed to each other, to our customers, our communities, and our common home. Technology just happens to be how we serve.
We are looking for talented Blogger to generate engaging, original content for our website. The Blogger will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience and promote the blog using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership. You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience.
To succeed as a Blogger, you should be focused on generating and composing interesting content and expanding your readership. You should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TBV TEAM
- Venture, startup and technology exposure
- Interact with high profile institutional real estate and venture partners
- Fun, high energy culture
- Flexible hours
- Experience across all functions including strategy, marketing, finance, operations, research and technology
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
- Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Writing experience or familiarity with certain interests or a specific field.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, basic understanding of HTML
- Ability to sit and type for extended periods.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, a brief email outlining your interests, and the position in the subject line. We’ll be in touch if there’s a fit.